Monday, December 28, 2015

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN........?

........... SINCE YOU VISITED YOUR MOM?

LISTEN AND THINK, MY FRIEND





The Poem-- Your Footsteps in the Corridor
Although I know I shall not hear,
Familiar sounds I'd like to hear;I strain my ears and listen for,
Your footsteps in the corridor. 
Oh, long the hours and while I lie,
And see through windows wintry sky;Or, just beyond the open door,
My room mate's anxious visitor. 
I long for someone just to stand,
Beside my bed, and touch my hand;No need for gifts or fruit of flowers,
Just you to help me pass the hour. 
Through noises strange, some soft and low,
Through quietness of falling snow;I keep on listening-- listening for,
Your footsteps in the corridor.

Pastor- If her kids will not visit her, will YOU?
It will be your turn one day, sir.
God will bless you then as you bless her now.