Sunday, July 31, 2016

BASTARD POPE DAMNS HIMSELF TO HELL

Pope Francis have given us a new gospel which is not the Christian Gospel.

KRAKOW, Poland (AP) -- Pope Francis encouraged hundreds of thousands of young people at a global gathering of the faithful Sunday to "believe in a new humanity" that is stronger than evil and refuses to see borders as barriers. 
God, said Francis in his final homily of the pilgrimage, "demands of us real courage, the courage to be more powerful than evil, by loving everyone, even our enemies."
READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE 

This new gospel of new humanity is 100% at variance with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The issue of a new man, or "new humanity," is all about sin in ME, not in having "the courage to be more powerful than evil," as the demented Pope claims. No, the new man, or new humanity, of the Bible is found in faith in Jesus Christ. After that, the following discipline is needed.

Colossians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

The Pope's words above tell us that we can make ourselves more powerful by good intentions and Gnostic self-will.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

The Roman Catholic Whore Church has always taught a do-it-yourself righteousness. Your zeal and works, along with performing religious rituals, make you a better person.

Verse 10 above tells us we are created new in Christ Jesus, not by our good intentions.

Paul talks about himself thus.....

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.


Then, Paul concludes with the only hope.....

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Pope Francis is a slop hog liar. He is too much of a wimp to give the simple Gospel of Jesus Christ. He himself is not born again. If he were, he would preach Jesus Christ, not good intentions.

By the way, dare I call the Pope a bastard?

God does.....

Hebrews 12:8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

If Pope Francis were really a child of God, he would be slapped down violently by God for his blasphemous gospel. So, because God is not chastening the Pope, we may assume that he is a bastard son.