Thursday, July 7, 2016

OBAMA IS STUCK BETWEEN O'REILEY AND REALITY

Please watch the video by O'Reiley at FOX News.

  

O'Reiley is right of course. By any moral standard, other than the moral (cough cough) standard of Mecca, President Obama needs to do a sincere mea culpa. Then, Obama needs to redefine what is Islamic Terrorism.

But, and I suspect O'Reily knows this and simply left it out to be a gentleman, Islam, PURE ISLAM, demands that the faithful participate in Jihad. Or, in plain speech..... A good Muslims kills non-Muslims who refuse to convert to Islam. A secular, "backslidden" Muslim, finds a way around killing his Christian or Hindu neighbors.

That is FACT, and I can prove it from the Koran and the Hadith (Sayings of Mohammed). 

President Obama is a radical Muslim. He believes Jihad is noble, and he likes to see ISIS and other radical, PURE MUSLIMS, kill Christians. Obama has held back over and over to allow ISIS and Al Qaeda massacre Christians before he sent in the US Army. And then, the Army was told to build a sand box and play in it while pretending to stop ISIS. That is why Russia's destruction of ISIS was so embarrassing to the US State Department. Our Army could have done the same thing, but Imam Obama wanted ISIS to prevail.

Get it right, the part Bill O'Reily held back, Islam at its heart, in its theology, and in is soul, is a religion of murder, rape, and pillage. Mohammed is on record raping a young Jewish woman in Medina when the Jews there were slaughtered by his soldiers in the name of Allah. And, the deep spiritual sincerity of Islamic Jihadis becomes a sick joke when one sees that they kill Christians so that they can rape the little boys and girls and cut off penises.

This is your mellow loving religion, Barak Obama.

Your Muslim neighbor, if brought before the councils of Islam, and if told to kill you, WOULD KILL YOU. A Muslim who refuses to kill Christians in the name of Allah is often killed or put into prison in many Islamic nations. 

And, when there are enough Muslims in America, they will declare Jihad, and all those "peace loving" Muslims you know and trust will sharpen their knives for YOUR throat. Many of you will bow at once toward Mecca because your Christianity is an accommodation for social success anyway.

I lived with Muslims in East Africa while growing up, I had personal friends who were Muslims while working later in Kenya, and I studied Islam in depth for six years in the 1990s.

I am an authority, and so is Obama. I can read his soul. He would love to kill me for this post if he could arrange it.

Psalms 7:5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8 The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.


I am convinced that God will judge President Obama soon. I have no idea how, but when the hammer drops, you will not be able to claim that it was not God himself. This is what I pray for daily. I pray for this because I hurt for the Christians in the Middle East whom Obama has murdered by proxy.