Friday, March 1, 2019

POPE FRANCIS IS CRASHING

The writings of Malachi Martin are playing themselves out in the Vatican, and Satan is taking a more vicious grip on the Vatican.




The only thing that can save Pope Francis and keep him in power would be a world power which could face down the three Cardinals now ruling the Catholic Church. Which power that would be is beyond imagination. One possibility would be the EU. The reason I suggest this is that Pope Francis may be the Antichrist, and if so, he has to come out of this coup on top instead of being managed. The Bible does not portray the Antichrist as a servant of anyone but Satan himself.

Thus, if the EU were to determine that a referee is needed to salvage the EU from destruction by Italy, Greece, and the Brexit movement, they might skip over the hills to the Vatican and ask Papa to lead the children to Nirvana. If the Pope were to pull this off, he would have the momentum to carry him on and destroy the power of the Cardinals. I admit, this is mostly my vain imagination at work. I simply believe that the Antichrist IS soon to appear, and the Pope is a rather good candidate for the job.

I will try to keep on top of this, but I have lost my contact who had an understanding of what is happening in the Vatican. So, I have to start over.

I find it amazing that these Catholic rebels who made the video are promoting the house church concept to Catholics. Bible believers need to find these grumpy Catholics and show them the blessing of faith in Jesus Christ plus nothing.