Friday, September 13, 2019

LOOK MOM..... NOT LOOKING AT MY FINGERS

During tenth grade I took typing class. I did fair, and from that year onward, I longed for the day I did not have to look at my fingers. 

There was no special reason for this, but every time I saw a secretary staring at a letter of form and typing furiously, not peeking at her fingers, I was in awe.

The day finally came when I could read copy and type furiously. Thank you, Bill Gates. The computer sucked me along to accomplish that feat.

Now, what is the next challenge?

THIS !!!!!!!




The most significant fact in Daryl Davis' playing is that there is no "back space" on a key board.

But, Daryl mastered something far more serious than playing boogie woogie well.

Here is Daryl at a TED Talk telling of his venture into the world of racism and hate, and his contribution to defeat this ugly monster ranks him with the most powerful civil rights greats.