Thursday, December 13, 2018

SURVIVAL..... WHEN A COP PULLS YOU OVER

When I was a kid,  and when a cop pulled you over, you always wanted to get out of your car. Long ago it was thought that a driver who gets out of his car is showing he does not have a gun. I did that in Arizona when a cop pulled me over. He at once told me to get back in my car. He just wanted to know what I was doing with a paper bag picking something off of a thorn tree.

This is the truth. I noticed preying mantis chrysalises on the tree, and I wanted to collect some to put in my garden to eat bugs. I told him that, and he told me I had picked a spot to stop where illegals were dropped off. He was happy, but before he left he told me to never get out of my car when a cop stops me. He told me that the custom from long ago was found to be more common with attacks than just sitting in the car.

Another custom we observe here in Texas and in Arizona is, if you have a gun carrying on you or in the car, throw it on the dash top up toward the window just as soon as you pull over. This way, the cop knows you are not hiding it, and you are willing to answer gun related questions.

Now, here is the rest of the story. You jerks who sass and challenge cops, or you who imply the cop was not paying attention etc, you are just making sure you get the whole book thrown at you.



Ladies: If you think that being overly sexy or suggestive will help, consider this. What if the cop is a man who is zealous to be faithful to his wife? You will make yourself threatening to him by forcing him to communicate through an emotional fog of temptation to lust for you. Playing the whore is real dumb.

And, if a man cannot admonish you, lady, then go directly to jail, do not pass go, and DO pay the whole fat fine.