Sunday, February 19, 2017

WILL YOU LET THE GLOBALISTS FIX YOU?

The day is upon us when Government defines a Fundamentalist as someone who carries a Bible, someone who believes in prophecy, and someone who goes to Bible studies, as a potential terrorist.

This is the work of Homeland Security. The horror of this is that the media and millions of Americans have accepted this as fact.

Next step..... Give you the choice of being "fixed" or left behind on a no fly list, no credit list, no employment list.

If Christ does not soon return to take his Church out of this world, Bible believers will be having to find new ways to survive and stay Bible believers. The US Military has determined that they now know where in the brain you find the faith to accept Christ as your Savior and stay faithful to him for the rest of your life. They are working on methods to delete that part of the brain.

The day will come when you will be given the choice of being deprogrammed of faith in Christ or be put on all the restriction lists. If that day comes before Christ takes his Church out of here, you will have some serious issues as to survival.

Overstatement? 

I think not.

Watch this video please. It is all about fixing the human race so that the world does not self-destruct:




I suggest you keep this Psalm open somewhere in your home. Print it, and keep it where you can read it. God has promised to preserve your mind and soul from Satanic attack. And, what you just saw is almost all driven by devil possessed people who crave the ultimate solution..... a world under absolute rule by an ideal man. You know him already as Antichrist.

Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.


The whole point of this Psalm is that your God wants you to believe he cares for you and defends you.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.