Thursday, February 9, 2017

DON'T QUIT- ONE MAN WHO DIDN'T

This documentary of a life, the life of Charles Krauthammer, will be better for you than a thousand hours of therapy. If you are struggling with whether or not to quit, this will most certainly help you.





Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
.


So, what is next? Where were you going before you stopped and started licking your wounds?

With the promise of God, as spoken by the Apostle Paul above, you simply need to get back on target and go forward.

Question: Do YOU plan to die doing what God has called you to do?