Tuesday, July 3, 2018

ALTERNATIVE TO INSANITY

The world, at least the American part of the world, is going mad. Hate is driving so many people.

And, where will it end? We are staring down the barrel of a gun held in the hands of mad Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama. They want us to join in civil war with them.

Be careful my friend..... you could become a sucker and end up in a FEMA camp, or a UN detention camp in South Sudan.

What is the alternative?

Think about when you were about ten years old. What did you dream of becoming?



So, how did you get HERE?

You cannot go back and start over, not really. You are stuck with house and car payments and a family to care for. But, you can replace much, if not all, of the terror with a big dose of that dream from long ago.

One man did this, and you will wonder if he really is a bit crazy. But, look at the joy he shows as he lives out his dream.





Let us all so live our life that, when we have lived our last day, folks will say, "He had his problems, but he sure lived life well to the end."

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.


And.................. let the devil and Hillary take the hindmost.