Tuesday, July 25, 2017

DONALD TRUMP CONTRACTS FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE

For the record, it is a very stupid thing Trump did in double teaming Senator Jeff Sessions. This man is a champion of godliness in high office. His career is spotless, and Trump NEEDS Sessions on the team.

It is clear to me that Trump is trying to coax Sessions to resign so that Trump can say it was not his idea. Trump seems to be trying to make himself a pariah to Conservatives. I have to wonder if Trump got himself elected for the purpose of trashing American patriotism by playing the fool.


Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Jeremiah 9:4 Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.

Proverbs 10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

It is becoming very clear that President Trump has no real loyalties. He will trash his closest associates just as quickly as he trashed his first two wives. A man with no loyalties is historically deadly. 

While I do not want to make a literal comparison of Trump to Hitler, I am reminded of the way Hitler and Idi Amin and Saddam Hussein killed anyone who disappointed them. This sort of national leader has NO real friends. Everyone is a candidate for the guillotine. 

Back in the 1990s, I was talking to an Iraqi banker in a restaurant in Dearborn, Michigan, and I asked him how he knew when to leave Iraq. He said, "Every morning you wake up and ask yourself, Am I Saddam's friend, or am I his enemy? I woke up one morning, and I was not sure which I was. I at once fled to the airport and left Iraq." This has to be the mindset of many of Trump's appointees these days.


UPDATE: Sec. or State Rex Tillerson is Gone to Texas

I rest my case.