Saturday, October 15, 2016

POOP SLINGERS-- THOUGHTS ON A CRAP THROWING CONTEST

Sorry I have been AWOL from the blog for several days while my wife was having a knee replacement. She is doing very well.

While we were at the hospital we did not get online at all. When we got home, I came into my office and loaded up Drudge. The headlines were beyond gross. I have never in my life seen a crap fight like this.


STORY TIME

While growing up in a missionary family in Africa, I attended Rift Valley Academy, a school in the Kenya Highlands for the children of missionaries. Every year the Senior Class was rewarded by the school with what was called a "Senior Safari." This outing lasted for several days.

Each graduating class got to select where they wanted to go in Kenya for their safari. One of the famous game parks was usually the most popular.

Our class went to Amboseli National Park. This park is at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, and the animal variety is amazing.

We went out daily in a five ton stake bed truck riding in the back where we had a great view of the game. One day, as we rolled along, I noted that the girls were all looking out the left side of the truck while the guys were looking out the right side and snickering.

In a large tree near the road was a huge troop of possibly twenty five baboons. They were screaming at one another, and they were all pooping into their hands and flinging their poop at each other.

THIS PROVES I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

This is exactly what I think of the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

"Here, you dirty sinner, here is poop in your eye."



"Your poop stinks worse then my poop."




WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?

Ehud, judge of Israel, went after Israel's enemy, King Eglon. Ehud took a dagger, and he did in Eglon with it.

Judges 3:20 And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour, which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.
21 And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:
22 And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.

"And the dirt came out." Eglon was a huge fat man, and when the dagger went in, the contents of his highly pressurized intestines came spouting out.

So, I have this vision of an Eglon and an Eglonita, sitting in their campaign headquarters, covered with each other's poop, while they phone various Evangelical and Inner City Church leaders begging them to support their poop slinging programs.

The more the daggers fly, the higher the fountain of political poop spouts.


PREACHER:

Are YOU promoting either of the poop slingers? If so, you are a disgrace to your calling. You are supporting these godless beasts and causing your friends to look away from Jesus.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

If you are keeping the sayings of Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton..... that is, if you are talking them up and telling other people their commendable traits, you are not keeping the sayings of Jesus. You are keeping the crap of Satan flying. You are no better than a baboon in an acacia tree in Amboseli National Game Park in Kenya.