Monday, February 19, 2018

NOTHING TO REPORT

This is one of those days the gang at CNN dread. The President is tweeting, and challenged Oprah to a duel with microphones instead of guns. The venue..... the election of 2020. Oprah has to be very careful because the sleuths of the conservative media will dredge up everything possible on her. She also needs to stand in front of the mirror and say 1000 times, "I will not play the race card." 

So, what else happened today?

Answer; Just about nothing.

Except this:

Russians have celebrated Maslenitsa, which is the celebration of the end of winter. It all went well until they burnt a fake cathedral. Vakhtang Kipshidze, a spokesman for the Russian Orthodox Church complained that burning a fake church might offend the world's Christians.

READ THE STORY HERE 

Vakhtang, baby, I am indeed offended. It pains me deeply to see a fake cathedral burn down. Thank you for thinking of me.

Hey, I warned you it was a dull day in the world. But, you faithfully clicked on my blog to get the latest news, and I really did try..... honest.