Wednesday, March 16, 2016

THE GRACE OF GOD IN CHRIST WILL NOT GO AWAY

It is amazing how the Amazing Grace of God cannot be obliterated by all the Christ haters of the world, whether in Mecca or in the Oval Office.....


Full screen suggested:




Luke 2:40 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.


1 Corinthians 1:4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;


1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.


2 Thessalonians 1:12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.


Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,