Tuesday, November 22, 2016

CHRISTOPHER REGARDING THE NEW PANIC PARTY

Christopher checks on on the new panic party building. While Trump is not the savior of America, he is sure a lot better to think about than the alternative. But, people are in a panic already over Trump. Several of the top conservative commentators and radio talk shows seem to be tooling up to trash Trump. 

I remind you of the story of the hyena that was shot on the plains in Kenya, and the hunter made a bad shot and only gutted the animal. The hyena ran along eating his own entrails. Is that who we want to be?

Thus, Christopher............................


I am not sure when we as a nation will reach the flash point of God's judgment, but I am surprised that the doom and gloom preaching is starting up again before Trump has taken office. 

Wow,  we knew it would be doom and gloom with Hillary but with Trump also? We don't even get a chance to see what is going to happen, but just to assume it's all bad and we should get ready.

I guess we are in a no win situation perpetually. I keep hearing the same message, "Danger, Will Robinson, danger!" 

Did you read about the giant hole in the Sun: The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

Truthfully I am a little disappointed that Hillary did not win because then there would be no question about what Christians' should do... prepare for the underground church!

I would imagine Trump will have National Guard come in to squelch the riot violence or have the Sates do that. The rioters need to eat eventually unless Soros is funding them forever.

Maybe we should just listen to David Icke who tells us that whoever gets into office is just another member of the organization of the unseen hand, and no matter what, everything is the same.

David Wilkerson used to warn us continually of the coming Zombie Apocalypse ad nauseam.

The Bible tells us what is coming unquestionably, so can't we all just relax and occupy until He comes? Or do we have to be in a perpetual state of perplexity and anxiety?

Luke 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

The bottom line is, we don't get to know what tomorrow brings. Who cares? The best preparation for tomorrow is what we do today!

And the instruction for today are very clear:


2Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

And Paul was close to martyrdom when he wrote these verses. Maybe we are also. In that case:

2Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Peace be the Journey in Christ

Christopher