Friday, June 16, 2017

I GOT THE QATAR STORY DEAD RIGHT

It feels good to say, "I told you so" once in a while. Thus, my headline on Qatar. Donald Trump is having a nice dinner of crow on Qatar issues.

Trump at first tweeted the the Saudis did a noble thing to blockade Qatar, and now, after the brains in the White House prevailed, Trump is begging the Arab world to back off. To punctuate his policy reversal, trump has given Qatar $12 billion worth of F-15 fighter jets.

A friend of mine tells me that an editorial in the Los Angeles Times on Qatar looks like it was stolen from me. I doubt it, but it is nice to be able to get ahead of the mainline rags on world news topics.

Thus, I give you the LA Times to read what the latest is from Trump on Qatar. He must have had a long chat with someone from the Pentagon who said, "Mr. President, how would you like to see Putin taking over our second largest air base in the world?"

THE LA TIMES AGREES WITH BALAAM'S ASS

May I be so bold as to suggest that you come here regularly to get undoctored news. Oh, I admit, I have a bias..... the bias of a Bible believer. That is why my readers know I will put the hammer to anyone who defies rational thinking and the ethic of the Word of God.