Friday, April 29, 2016

DIRTY TED CLAIMS GOD TOLD HIM TO DO IT

Ted Cruz, and his flaming Pentecostal Daddy, are claiming God just cannot get along without Ted. At the same time, Ted iced Ben Carson with lying email, and he tried to ice Trump in a wife war. 

I personally will vote for Hillary before I will vote for Ted Cruz. I do NOT want to hear the President of the United States telling me Jesus sent him, quoting Bible verses, and knifing anyone in sight who does not toe his party line. Then again, there are the call girls and the ladies of the night around Washington DC. Did we not have enough of that with Bill Clinton?

With Hillary, I know my enemy. I know I cannot take any liberties and use my Constitutional rights. I will need to take the same policy toward Hillary that Jesus and Paul took toward Caesar and King Herod. That makes life a lot more black and white. Cruz will be bright as White Light one day, and the next as black a Mafia boss.

So, perhaps The Donald is the best choice to vote for. He too will probably be just what he has always been, and he will wheel and deal his days away trying to accomplish something. That should keep Donald and me on good terms and far apart. I need no part of his act.

HERE IS THE STORY ON TED CRUZ' RELIGION