Friday, December 30, 2016

I TOLD YOU SO

Many times I have told you that when some flashy or ugly show is going down, watch the other hand. This is taken from my friend John Rouse who was an amateur magician. He told me that if you want to figure out the trick by a magician, watch the hand that seems to be idle and doing nothing.

So, this has worked over and over here at Balaam's Ass Speaks Blog.

Well, now I have it on the highest authority....... 

Diamond and Silk



All this fuss over Russia, hacking, and diplomats is smoke and mirrors. Obama is up to something. I will not venture to guess. 

Or, he is about to get caught with his birth certificate down, or, maybe the feeding frenzy over Michelle's gender is about to break loose, or, their two alleged daughters will soon be exposed as Rent-a-Daughters on loan from some Chicago family.

In any case, it would be biblical justice if Obama was exposed as a giant fraud just as he walks out of the Oval Office. He may see it coming, and attacking Russia is what most of you are watching.

Proverbs 24:20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.