Friday, December 2, 2016

ONE MAN COWTOWN IN ARIZONA- "I DONE ALL OF IT"

We lived in Southeastern Arizona for seven years. I tuned pianos all over the area from Lordsburg, New Mexico to Mirana, and from Bowie to Nogales. The thing I loved about Arizona was the unreal variety of people there. My customers were never boring.

And, every city and town in Arizona has its own personality and way of surviving. Some celebrate gun fights and whores, and others celebrate their Catholic mission roots. Some are a bit disgusting, and others make you want to move there. But, Arizona is NOT boring.

Here is a man that beat Jim Crow and ended up with a town and a lot of good friends.




I like Donald Trump's good intentions, that is, to "Make America Great Again." But, I fear that The Donald has never connected with some of the great places and people in America. Maybe while he tries to make America great again, he will meet some of the people who are already are.