Friday, June 17, 2016

HISTORIC: US BUILDS FOREIGN MERCENARY ARMY

US Army regulation head gear for recruits of the Sikh religion.
I want to sue. The Army never let me have special head
gear because of my Baptist religion.
 
RECRUIT YOUR ENEMY

This strategy contributed to the fall of Rome and many other empires. When the citizens refuse to be hauled off over the horizon to die for a mongrel national cause, Caesar recruits from his enemies and from indigents.

This will also make it a lot easier for these illegals in the US Army to obey the order to kill American citizens, AND OBAMA KNOWS THAT.

So, this is calculated in my opinion, and I am known to be right once in a while. This is another reason to pray that our God gets us a man in the Oval Office, not a bag lady with an urge to kill us all. And, Joe Biden will do if The Donald really troubles you. Joe might choke over Muslim relatives, of the people who were shooting at his son in Afghanistan, joining the US Army.

READ THE ARTICLE



"I swear, by Allah, to uphold Sharia Law and kill my commander if he
does not convert to Islam."