Saturday, June 4, 2016

WIEEEEEEE GEHTS, HIC, HERR JUNKER HERE

The EU has the noble distinction of being managed by the Slivovitz club.

Which is German for Prune Brandy, which is the only way the EU gets the excretion out of their grumbling innards.

Thus, David Cameron, champion of membership in the EU, and self-righteous vicar of sobriety, is threatening to join his constituents and vote not to stay in the EU if the Duke of Jollyland, Herr Junker, is made head of the EU Presidency.


The EU did just that, and we shall now see of the Queen's main man will keep his word and turn against the EU.

Herr Drunker Junker is well received by the rest of the EU though. They love his alcohol driven gags and jokes. 

And, this is the mob of hogs the USA has to defend.

READ THIS VERY ENTERTAINING BIT FROM THE BOOZE NEWS














You may talk of gin and beer,
When you're quartered safe out here,
And you're sent to penny fights and Benghazi.
But, when it comes to slaughter,
You'll do your work on water,
And you'll follow with a chaser of Kamakazi.

Now, in DC's sunny clime,
Where I used to spend me time,
Sucking up to the great Mack Daddy;
Of all that black faced crew,
The sweetest men I knew,
Was the pimp who sent the ladies to me gladly.

It was gin, gin, gin,
You limping lump of brick dust, give me gin.
I'll sip a bit, you know,
Water, forget it, Mister BO,
You squidgy-nosed old idol, give me gin.

Adapted from a work by Rudyard Kipling
A man asked me if I like Kipling.
I told him, "I don't know, I've never kippled."