Monday, February 15, 2016

THERE IS DANCING AND SHOUTING IN THE OVAL OFFICE THIS MORNING


The Jihad has been initiated in Colombus, Ohio. This Jihad will now spread all around the USA as Muslims, drunk on Islamic rage, attack Jews and Christians.

This time the victim of the attack was a Palestinian Arab Christian named Hany Basari and his customers.

These are the original people of Israel who lived there for hundreds of years side by side with the Palestinian Jews. Muslims hate these Christian Arabs more than anyone else.

In the article we are told that the local police tried to cover up the real Jihad motive by claiming that the Somali refugee, Mohammed Barry, was attacking at random.

READ THE ARTICLE

Drudge's article, which he posted, was limp wristed. Drudge seems to choose articles which do not make evil really evil when Christian issues are at stake.

LEAVE OHIO AT ONCE. This state, and their local police, clearly have a policy to cover up any Jihad murders and rapes as simply "random crime." Go south my friend, or move to Texas. Islamic rage in Texas is not random anything. We know the enemy, and we have the traditional Texas welcome ready for them.

Also, in Texas, and in several other states, the possibility is that someone in the restaurant would have had a Permit to Carry and would have snapped Mohammed into hell in a flash. If you live in a pansy state like New Jersey or California, your wife will be raped as you are forced to stand by and sing the God Bless America.

The thing that really rocked my cradle was the attitude of Hany Baransi, the.....

PALESTINIAN ARAB CHRISTIAN ISRAELI
HANY BASARI

When asked whether he would consider removing the Israeli flag seen from his restaurant’s entryway as a precaution, Baransi swiftly rejected the idea.

“Actually I have another flag, and I am going to get a bigger flag, and I am going to get a Star of David necklace and put it on my chest, and I am going to get a tattoo,” he declared. “Honest to God, I am not kidding. They don’t scare me. We are Israelis. We are Israelis. We are resilient, we fight back.”

“We are used to these bastards,” he added. “We are used to these kinds of attacks, that they hate us just for what we are. They don’t know us, they don’t know anything about us, and they do that. You know, I don’t care if I was an Arab or not, because I am an Israeli, and if you don’t like Israelis you don’t like me.”

I love this brother. He is proud to be a Christian, an Arab, and an Israeli. And, he will now lay it on even heavier. Any Christian pastor in Columbus who fails to go to Hany's restaurant and buy a kifta or shawarma, AND commend Hany for standing up for Israel and his Christian heritage, THAT PASTOR IS A SCUM BAG AND A ISRAEL HATER.

I AM MAD. I am sorry if you could not tell that. I have tried to make myself clear.

I hate Jihadis with holy hatred.
Psalms 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:2
4 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
And, President Barak Obama must be dancing in the Oval Office for joy as his PLANNED Jihadi attack on America has started. Next, Obama's Muslim friends will start raping women and screaming Allah u Akbar.

We are at war.

We need to consider the art of Asymmetric Warfare. In what ways can we attack and destroy the Jihad before it gets started? I am talking about lawful methods of course.

One way to hold back the evil is to stand up and shout for Jesus Christ and Christian truth. Forget what is politically correct. Get in their face.

The Atheists and Liberals who want political correctness will be praising the Muslim Jihad as they are being raped and murdered. You need to understand that the worst enemies are the facilitators like Bill Maher, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros. They will just love the death and rape of Christians in America. And, their sodomite friends will cheer on the Jihad.

Thus, the war in now raging.

EVERY MAN WILL STAND AND DO HIS DUTY.

EVERY WIMP WILL ROLL OVER AND PEE ON HIMSELF.

WHICH ARE YOU?

ONE MORE THING.................


MAKE A FRIEND OF A PALESTINIAN ISRAELI ARAB CHRISTIAN.

They know the plan.

MY BOOK ONLINE SHOWING THAT THE NAME "ALLAH" IS 100% OF PAGAN ORIGIN AND NOT THE NAME OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE IN ARABIC.