Friday, February 26, 2016

THE PEACE THAT PASSETH UNDERSTANDING................

...........TO NSA !!

Mark Zuckerberg has found the formula for world peace:

Get on Facebook, and tell everyone worldwide what you had for breakfast.

That is right folks, we can have world peace if only you would share more on social media.

Have we finally found the Messiah, the Prince of Peace?

Now, I need Mark the Z to explain this to me. How does my breakfast menu bring world peace? Suppose I tell the world out there, that world of peasants simply waiting and eager to hear what I eat, that I had bacon and eggs and Mandarin oranges for breakfast-- how will the world react?
A. I will go up ten points in China. 
B. Some Mullah in Tehran will issue a fatwa on me for eating pork.

So, how am I doing? Not very well I think.

So, Mark the Z is actually giving us the formula for world chaos and war.

Every tweet, and every Facebook post, will get me love and hate in ever increasing portions.

Do I want that world?

No

Marko the Z can take his version of world peace and put it where his genius came from in the first place.

So, what is the formula for world peace from the real Messiah

Philippians 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Meaning, "friend" God, and Tweet him regularly about everything in your life. The world wants to go to hell. Let them. The ones who care will see your peace with God, and THEY WILL ASK YOU WHERE YOU FOUND IT.



THEN, talk to them about the Prince of Peace, and......

SHINE FOR JESUS


It don't get no better than this, Honey.

Everyone of my readers except Lutherans and Presbyterians are permitted to do a little godly dancing while sister Tharpe sings for Jesus. You Baptists, at least shout a bit, OK?