Tuesday, May 17, 2016

WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE

Is there anything else to live for?

Or, put another way, is blogging all about winning friends and influencing people?

There is the advertising, but that is peanuts.

So, why am I, Steve Van Nattan blogging?

Answer: True, I like to hear that people are visiting my blog. I like the small change the blog gets me. But, there is something else a lot more urgent.

I am a Bible believer, and there are very few people online percentage wise, who are biblical literalists and use only the King James Bible.

So, if you also are a Bible believer, and if you do not fix the Bible rather than letting the Bible fix you, AND if you are King James Bible only, my objective here is to share with you my perspective on literally anything that startles me in this world. 

By now, most of you have figured me out I suppose. But, don't waste a buck to pay a shrink to give me a classification in their big book of 300+ ailments. They have no classification for born again Bible believers. 

That is, they have no way to describe a Bible believer honestly. They see faith in Jesus Christ as a mental illness, and they treat any poor stiff who runs into their offices as if he were mentally ill and in need of chemicals from Big Pharma to knock the faith out of him.

Back to me. Let's talk about me:

1 Corinthians 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles (Christian web bloggers), that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I will add a caveat to verse 10. I do not feel free to claim that I labored more than they all, that is, those online who are faithful to Christ and his Word. Verse 11 fits me well. I am one of many who preach the Word, and that is about all you need to know about me.

So, what are YOU doing to get the Word of God out to bless your brethren and seek lost souls?