Tuesday, September 20, 2016

SAVE ME A SEAT IN HELL, WOMAN

George HW Bush is voting for the killer lady, Hillary, This is not startling at all from the man who masterminded the lacing of small pox vaccine to Africa with the AIDS virus.

So, what a trio they will be in Hell. George Bush, George Soros, and Hillary. But, as is the case with anyone who goes to Hell, they will have nothing to say to each other for eternity. The only thing people scream for in Hell is WATER.

READ ABOUT GEORGE THE KILLER VOTING FOR HILLARY THE KILLER





And, what shall we say about Barak Obama who founded ISIS, with the help of Saudi Arabia, to behead thousands of Christians in the Middle East?

I will tell you what we can say about BO. The man HATES Jesus Christ. He has publicly mocked Jesus, and he has now started the ISIS war on America. I can PROMISE you that Obama craves the day when ISIS enters an American church and beheads Christians in America.


The only people who do not get this are Christ hating Democrats and Progressive Liberals. America is now a land of the hating and the hated. Christians are hated, and Atheists and all of the above do the hating. History tells us that they will not stop until blood flows in the streets.

Will you, Christian brother, sit by passively as ISIS rapes you wife, castrates your little boy, and makes a sex slave of your daughter?

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

If you will not defend your own household, you need to go right down to the local mosque and bow to Mecca. You are a traitor to Jesus Christ. And, I HATE YOU for God's sake.

Psalms 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Can Barak Obama be born again?

What a question. But, you see, it is not my problem to determine if Obama is too far gone to be saved by faith in Jesus Christ. It is all up to Obama.

As long as Barak Obama hates Jesus Christ, I hate Obama with perfect hatred. That is, I hate Obama on behalf of God. Obama has done nothing to me, so my hate is not personal. I hate him to the Glory of God.

As they say in Tennessee, "I hate that for you." 

Oh, my God, I hate Obama for the sake of your holiness.

And, you sir, Mister Obama, if you can read this you can still be born again by faith in Jesus Christ. For you, a rabid Muslim, this also means you will have to face Mecca and spit, and you will have to stand on the Quran and curse Allah, the heathen god from Babylon.

To you boys at the Secret Service and FBI, neither I nor any true Bible believer in America is any physical threat to Obama. But, among Bible believers around this nation, there is a reservoir of holy hatred building up against Obama and Hillary for their blasphemies against God. And, God likes their zeal and their hate. The day will come soon when God alone lays a finger on Obama and Hillary, and they will go straight to Hell. If you have a complaint about that, I suggest you go tell God about it.

But, one day soon, you, Mister Obama, will go to sleep for the last time, and you will wake up in Hell with your soul on fire, and you will scream.....


"WATER"



And, there will be no water.

Ditto..... Hillary and Soros,
and YOU if you hate Jesus Christ.